1. Handwrite your name.
2. Handwrite your Tumblr URL.
3. Handwrite your blog title.
4. Handwrite your Tumblr crushes.
5. Handwrite your favorite season of the year.
6. Handwrite what color shirt your wearing right now.
7. Handwrite your favorite actresses and actors.
8. Handwrite your favorite TV shows.
9. Handwrite your favorite bands/singers.
10. Handwrite your favorite songs.
11. Handwrite your favorite number.
12. Handwrite the country you currently live in.
13. Handwrite the country you were born in.
14. Handwrite “hello”.
15. Handwrite your name in the hand that you do NOT normally use.
16. Handwrite 3 words that sum you up.
17. Handwrite the first 10 words that come to mind.
18. Handwrite a message to your followers.
19. Handwrite my url
Chester Copperpot lives a humdrum life, with a humdrum job and a humdrum wife.
He drives his car to work each day, 9 to 5, receives his pay.
He eats his dinner while watching the news, then trudges upstairs, kicks off his shoes.
He sighs quite deeply as he falls into bed, pulls up the covers and rests his head.
But at night, as he sleeps, he has wonderful dreams where his life’s full of wonder and not what it seems.
He dreams he’s a clown in a traveling fair, and he juggles and dances and is loved by everyone there.
The crowd lets out a thunderous roar. He bows for them all— Then life’s back to before.
He’s lying in bed with his alarm going off. The sun’s shining in and his wife only scoffs.
But his life’s so much better (and this is a fact) when he dreams he is Patches, the Sad Clown of Penzance with his Juggling Act!